Hitman 3 is due for yet another confusing change

Originally published at: Hitman 3 is due for yet another confusing change | Boing Boing

1 Like

I thought you were writing about a movie. I’m sitting here thinking to myself “How did I miss Hitman 2”?

While it all seems very confusing and for a long time was - I never got around to buying 3 because it came out originally on the epic game store and I owned the other games on steam and it was a mess.

But now, basically just buy Hitman 3 before they make the change and you should end up getting all of the content for the three existing games (I have no idea about DLC, but for sure you will end up getting the main game content from 1, 2, and 3. And for the next 9 or so hours it’s only 20 something bucks on steam (so I snagged it)

Also, something that a lot of people don’t realize about the Hitman series is that it’s ridiculous. The violence is very tame and you spend most of your time setting up Rube Goldberg like chains of events that will result in the eventual death of your target. While you’re doing this you might be dressed as a clown. Once you are done you might change into a flamingo costume go to the roof of the building and escape by simply flying off into the night. I guess I’m saying don’t be put off by the name. It is a very very silly game in addition to being very very very good

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.