Hours after worst mass shooting in US history, Trump "appreciates the congrats for being right"

[Read the post]

2 Likes

We’re so very fucked as a country.

50 Likes

8 Likes

tRump gives the USA evidence that he and those like him should NOT be in government or place of power everyday, it seems there is no end in sight. November can’t get here quick enough!

7 Likes

Yes, the TeaGOP is a fucking national disgrace.

8 Likes

and now he’s calling for the president to step down because he won’t use the words “radical islam,” despite there being no evidence of a connection to ISIS or any other radical group. ISIS may claim responsibility, but they claim responsibility for every terror attack they can, because it makes them seem more powerful than they probably are.

26 Likes

That’s a charming statement from someone who’s made rolling back LGBT rights part of his platform.

18 Likes

According to another post on this board, the shooter declared his allegiance to ISIS. Of course, I’m not disagreeing with your point that Trump is full of shit.

2 Likes

Good gravy. Just when you thought he couldn’t get any worse.

Relevant:

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/fireworks

8 Likes

14 Likes

CNN and other outlets are reporting he pledged himself to ISIS.

I’m not saying he was trained overseas in a camp or anything like a “real” IS fighter, but as you can see he didn’t need to be. All someone needs is a weak/sick mind the wrong message/motivation and access to weapons.

We’re just going to have to get used to this kind of thing now since we’re not going to actually do anything to decrease animosity (takes too long and takes too many politicians working together) and our ability to influence a local solution is limited because nobody likes us, even our allies, and it’s not like guns are going anywhere.

Getting rid of ISIL/DAESH and whomever won’t end this. Maybe economic collapse will do something when the oil runs out.

12 Likes

By the time the election gets here even with tRump losing so much damage is going to be done that I don’t want to think about it. I want to go drink heavily even more than the news of the 2nd term for the shrub.

8 Likes

Who thought that he couldn’t get worse? He’s been on a downward spiral from the start.

3 Likes

My friend, this is international now.

2 Likes

The Republican leaders cozy up to those who openly advocate killing LGBT folks, Republican gun fetishists prevent any kind of meaningful gun control, and yet when someone shoots 100+ people at a gay nightclub, they Republicans are still pretending they have the moral high ground because they can blame the shooter’s Muslim religion, even if it’s not true.
How the fuck do they get away with this shit?

35 Likes

Those who hate enjoy the existence of hate.

6 Likes

You know in some computer games, if you fail to make the right choices, you get a tiny hope spot before everything rapidly spirals into a horribly bad ending.

I think the world might just be getting one of those.

4 Likes

“If a few of those people that are now dead — if a few of those people had guns strapped to their ankles or strapped to their waists — you wouldn’t have the problem,” he continued. “You wouldn’t have the problem, right?” Trump - on the attacks in Paris. And yet with so many people carrying guns in the US we have yet to see an armed Walter Mitty stopping one.

11 Likes

congrats? gfy! christ, what an asshole (I lack a sufficient number of exclamation points to appropriately emphasize my disdain for this Cheeto colored sack of putrid protoplasm

(apologies if anyone took offense at my including HIV as a STD/STI, but I’m thinking it is just as likely this guy was a conflicted self-hater, can very well turn out not to be the case, but it isn’t outside the realm of the possible, not sure why folks are so quick to think that is unacceptable, ymmv, sorry if I offended on a very sad day for all good and decent human beings of all orientations, colors, shapes sizes and opinions)

so he called 911 at 2 AM to declare allegiance to ISIS? gosh that’s some deep commitment

OK right-wingers, go to full on snit mode, lose your marbles and begin the ritual frothing at the mouth

6 Likes

Yep, that GOP is all about toughness and vigilance and smartness. If there’s anybody you can count on to keep dangerous weapons out of the hands of would-be terrorists and stand up for gay rights, it’s the Republican party.

22 Likes