Hours after worst mass shooting in US history, Trump "appreciates the congrats for being right"

I wonder if Trump’s team sit around trying to come up with this crap?

Terrorism is the great magical gift the GOP is always thankful for.

10 Likes

I like to think their fearless leader does it all on his own.

I just hope on Nov 8th Trump isn’t featured in the Fuck Today thread. I’m an atheist but I think it’s ok to say at this point … God help us. I’d vote for “Giant Meteor 2016” but that’s not fair to the rest of the world.

6 Likes

but they will defend the terrist’s right to guns no matter what.

4 Likes

yeah, apparently HE pledged allegiance to ISIS, but until after it happened, ISIS itself hadn’t mentioned credit for it in their (apparently) daily morning list of things they claim to have orchestrated.

3 Likes

Can you please remove the HIV reference? I don’t think it’s really relevant here, as a wider part of the population than just gay men (l’m presumimg that’s why you mentioned it - the shooting being at a gay club and all) are infected with it.

3 Likes

Rich scumbags do what they want. They’ll continue to do what they want until we put them in check.

3 Likes

You know what makes Trump’s accepting congrats even worse, in my view? This is not only the worst mass shooting in US history, it’s the third worst globally in recorded history. (That’s according to Wikipedia - the worst was Norway in 2011, followed by a Korean mass shooting in 1982, with 56 killed.)

11 Likes

Is that like declaring your allegiance to Anonymous?

24 Likes

We are approaching the point where I would take a 3rd term of the shrub in exchange for freedom from the chance of having a Trump presidency.

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure Tim McVeigh pledged his allegiance to the flag of the United States of America…doesn’t mean the flag had any direct connection with the events in OKCity, though.

31 Likes

Trump’s worried that fifty murdered people are distracting the public’s attention from him. He’s the worst kind of narcissist - one that doesn’t see any situations where they shouldn’t be the centre of attention.

30 Likes

Actually, @enkidoodler, can you just remove your whole post? I see what you’re trying to do, but the “I’m sure he’s a closet homo” thing just makes things worse, not better. Think before you post.

11 Likes

Ooops, I really should read posts more carefully before liking them. I skipped reading about 75% of that post, and now it is too late to unlike it :frowning:

Surely the current Terrorism is the great magical gift that the GOP created to divert attention from what else they are up to.

1 Like

WADA TOOL HE IS!
The gunman was a U.S. citizen from Port St. Lucie, Fla.! In other words, he couldn’t be deported anyway, short of performing a hysterectomy on the Constitution.

7 Likes

More like until there’s nothing left to eat, but them.

3 Likes

Donald Trump – master of the politics of arson.

3 Likes

I’m sure they sat around and came up with it. Scum.

1 Like

Sorry if that was offensive to you or others, it wasn’t meant to be.

6 Likes