How globes were made in 1955

Yup, plaster of Paris is pretty hard on your hands too. Fine powders are just bad full stop, really.

2 Likes

I assumed that they were dressed for the cameras, and this was not their everyday uniform,. Besides for the safety issues, there is no way the women wore those outfits. Just imagine the cleaning costs. I assume they wore aprons, smocks and gloves daily, but filming day was special.

2 Likes

Those globes are arguably only for the proles. No Uber Mensch would be caught dead with such mass produced rubbish in their war room.

1 Like

Fascinating process. Too bad it was all in service of a massive conspiracy by powerful Antarctican lizard people to somehow make money by fooling the sheeple about the shape of the world.

There’s my new personal motto; “While the rest of mankind does its best to blow the world up, they like building a new one…”

1 Like

Not sure it helps the argument of a flat earth, but it does prove the hollow earth theory including the holes at the poles. Adams was correct after all, and the proof was in every library, in plane sight.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.