How terrorists trick Western governments into doing their work for them

LOL - I interpret neocons and other forms of US “conservatism” as being quite quaint and stodgy. It still seems like yet more iterations of typical status and territorial games, hardly any different than have motivated people for thousands of years. I agree that there is a radical distance between their statements and what appear to be their actual goals. But, as insidious as it is, there is conceptually not much to it.

I mean radical rather than critical. Radical in the sense of a bolshevik style of leading the change and sharpening the contradictions through political action rather than being genuinely a popular response. I agree with your assessment of the aims of neocons - no different to normal Washington consensus politics throughout the world. But some elements of US conservatism (particularly astroturf movements) strike me as radical.

1 Like

You’re right, one of the blokes is now associated with the NPD.

PROUD as hell to live in Colorado. Land of the free and home of the brave.

Probably no coincidence CO & WA first states to decriminalize marijuana as well. Yep, we kick ass.

6 Likes

It was meant informative and not criticism. Sorry if I was unclear.

Brilliant–and enraging that some folks in America have taken up that “challenge”, to be the biggest, baddest mouthpiece for “bombing into the Stone Age”. In fact, that was the one thing Rand “looney tunes” Paul spoke about during the last GOP “debate” that I agreed with, namely, exercising fiscal constraint with respect to our military endeavors.

Here’s another great read on ISIS and what their followers actually believe:

4 Likes

Scumbag network took down the vid.

1 Like

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.