“like a boss” is sooo 2015.

4 Likes

Like ü bøss.

34 Likes

Bøss bytes kan be pretti nasti, mynd.

17 Likes

GET THE BØING BØING NEWSLETTER

13 Likes

Didn’t actually drink the coffee. Just sayin.

13 Likes

Yeah, probably because he was too busy reading a book while skiing down the road without skis.

12 Likes

How many takes do you think that took? That path looked pretty well worn.

3 Likes

All of them! :smiley:

11 Likes

has anyone here ever tasted traditional Norwegian coffee? the best way to drink your Norwegian coffee like a boss is to catch a flight to Italy.

11 Likes

Needs more akvavit.

4 Likes

I can’t speak forthe rest of Norway, but the coffee (including espresso) in Oslo is as good as anywhere in the world, including Italy. Of course, it might be cheaper to fly to Italy and get an espresso there.

17 Likes

Given the taxes there, hjemmebrent may be cheaper.

With the added sweet, lingering aftertaste of screw-you-Mr.-Bureaucrat that homemade alcohol tends to have in many countries.

Also,

5 Likes

hence I specified traditional Norwegian coffee; however I probably wouldn’t actually go and get on a plane to Italy - I would look for some place that served an espresso and assume that the process of globalization would fix things for me.

Of course there are lots of types of coffee drinks that you can get in Italy that you are unlikely to find in Norway.

That’s gotta be Kierkegaard he’s reading.

5 Likes

My boss is from Norway… I can totally see him pulling this off…

2 Likes

“And to think that I, in my life, have been granted the spectacle of a shooting star.”

-Knut Hamsun

5 Likes

Nah, that’s just a popular commuter route.

11 Likes

[quote=“rasmussen_bryan, post:15, topic:72026, full:true”]
Of course there are lots of types of coffee drinks that you can get in Italy that you are unlikely to find in Norway.[/quote]
Other way around, in fact. The coffee culture in Norway is remarkable, and not just a recent phenomenon (like, for example, Seattle).

1 Like