How to hide a coin

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/25/how-to-hide-a-coin.html

4 Likes

Deeply disappointed this wasn’t the ass pennies sketch

10 Likes

I’ve got an easier way to hide a coin: put the coin in your mailbox. Then tell your 11 y/o kid that there is a coin in the mailbox. You’ll never see it again.

8 Likes

Truly a classic for the ages. Man, I miss UCB.

5 Likes

Best sketch show ever. It got me over my supercool addiction.

3 Likes

Wait, where am I supposed to hide the chair?

14 Likes

The chair goes inside the turduckin.

16 Likes

But can it fix a sink?

Turduckin? That’s just fowl.

4 Likes

When I was a kid (mid 1970’s), my mom would put coins inside my birthday cake. At the time I thought it was pretty awesome. Eat pieces of cake and make 50 or 60 cents.

Now that I think about it, it’s pretty nasty and a wee bit dangerous. Although after eating cake we probably threw lawn darts around the backyard, so I guess danger is a relative thing.

11 Likes

2 weeks later: oh man, what smells?

2 Likes

wait . . . what? what did i just see?

2 Likes

1 Like

Okay, now we need to come up with a name for that. Marlborotroutin?

Fishsmokin

2 Likes

A chicken, a scuba diver, and the Pope walk into a bar, the bartender looks up and says:

“What is this, some kind of joke?”

3 Likes

I miss 2000s Comedy Central in general.

They told me I could be whatever I wanted when I grew up, but I can’t win Ben Stein’s money because they canceled it! :angry:

nothing about this video makes any sense, starting with why you’d want to save a nickel in the first place.

1 Like

I don’t play any instruments, but if I ever did and started a band I’m going to use this for the name.

No, the bartender would have said:

The life expectancy of a chicken is hardly a decade, I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you to leave since you’re not 21.

2 Likes