How to turn your Apple Watch into a source of constant terror and dread

Mine thinks it’s funny to remind me to “keep it going today” right after I’ve finished a 45 minute workout at 6am.

1 Like

Jesus why would you do this to yourself?
I’ve been on a quest to purge notifications. It’s freeing. My apple watch tells me to stand up once an hour if I haven’t yet. It tells me when a script job has finished, because I asked it to (pushover app). Other than that, it mostly leaves me alone.

Sane people used to look over their bank and credit transactions every week/few weeks. Nobody should be dealing with that shit at all hours of the day.

You should switch to a credit union. They’re not out to make a profit on your poverty.

You should do the same thing that tomagotchi owners resorted too, get someone else to take it over for a while.

Somewhere there is a FitBit walker, who’s arms are covered in other people’s FitBits who does athletic stuff that will show up on your tracking app.

I mean, I’d love for some demon to pilot my body around for a while. Keep me in shape.

Mr Skullgun had something like that in Diamond Age: a program to keep his muscles toned, but it left him a bit twitchy. Hard to know the long-term side-effects since he was turned to hamberder in the opening chapters.

1 Like

Actually, I do use a credit union which, yes, is far better than any bank I’ve used. My point was rather tongue in cheek; I’d rather pay them to cover overdrafts than deal with the fallout when payments bounce.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.