HYST Generic Discussion Thread

Huh. And ick.

2 Likes

No argument here.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Have you seen THIS?:

Yeah, @jlw seems to like defined rules, whereas I like to see the rules discovered.

I’ll probably bring it back tomorrow or later with “everybody is winner” specified, although could lead to a thread-closure as well.

What did I win?

1 Like

Accolades.

And this handsome single-frame .gif!

6 Likes

I discovered a great outcome and you wanted it reversed to meet with your expectations.

If that is being about Discovery then Pawn Stars is about helping people get fair prices for heirlooms.

I encourage you to start the game you meant to rather than the one @daneel won.

2 Likes

That is a MEAN .gif.

3 Likes

Oh, good, it wasn’t just me.

2 Likes

If requested, I will either remove the image, or place it below a spoiler tag.

Fine. Deleted over there.

I found one of those HYST links disturbing, and was impulsed to post in-line how horrible I thought it was.

To be honest, I find discussing things in separate threads to be pretty un-natural, but I do try to respect your preferences as Chief Thread Creator.

2 Likes

Discovery, not defined rules, bro. Go with the flow and discover where you like posting, then post there.

4 Likes

That’s a really well-written creepy pasta… Short enough to keep the attention, yet subtly building in insidiousness.

One minute you’re laughing about all the dumb, low-budget shows you watched as a kid, the next, you realize how F’d up they were, then your mom is telling you that the show never existed and you’re suddenly realizing you’re in fact Phillip K. Dick.

6 Likes

Looks like I picked the wrong reality to stop taking Benzedrine.

1 Like

Regarding Have you seen this?:

Dang, I hope that original post doesn’t get flagged as spam. It’s a thing of beauty.

1 Like

I’m inclined to imagine the next stage will allow blunt edged objects, then guns in the later rounds. Literally as soon as a second opponent is holding you, you are unable to effectively defend yourself, each fight should be over as soon as it’s two on one. Bleh! And I like fighting.

2 Likes

I got bored

1 Like

1 Like

I guess 69.

@discbot roll d999999

1 Like

2 Likes

You’ve changed your meds.