HYST Generic Discussion Thread Generic Discussion Thread

Continuing the discussion from Have you seen THIS?:

There are no rules though, so what’s going to happen in here, I wonder?

1 Like

1 Like

But without rules to guide us, won’t we get into a real mess?

Also, I’d be gratified if someone else were to start their own quasi-strange loop by quoting @daneel’s post above into the HYST thread, I think I’m done.

1 Like

3 Likes

Set up bot #1 to blockquote new posts in thread #1 into thread #2, set up bot #2 to blockquote new posts in thread #2 into thread #1, run away?

1 Like

new account required @miasmbot

@jlw will declare a winner, and treat them to some delicious home-baked wild-yeast sourdough bread. AND I WILL BE BITTER, BECAUSE IT IS MY HEART.

no, wait, I’m getting confused.

ah. that’s better.

2 Likes

@miasmbot recursively test the limits of amusing snark and possibly step beyond them, constituting rudeness.

[Apologies all, it seemed like a good idea at the time.]

The chief linguistic offender is Gene Hackman, who plays Polish general Stanislaw Sosabowski with an accent foundering somewhere between vampire and pirate. Meanwhile, Ryan O’Neal distinguishes himself from the refined performances given by the rest of the A-list ensemble by delivering every one of Brig Gen James Gavin’s lines as if he were reading it from an idiot board to an audience sitting on the other side of a canyon. (source)

2 Likes

I declare you a winner.

2 Likes

Do I get my bread in the mail, or do you fly me out there?!!

I’m not sure I’ll be able to unsee this. That’s some hilariously disturbing stuff. Thanks, Obama @crenquis!

2 Likes

Haven’t you heard the old saying “fist me like a Muppet”?

4 Likes

Noooooooooooooooope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.

2 Likes

Jesus, I forgot all about this, WTF is wrong with me?

Maybe it was just a tribe.net thang.

Anyway:

1 Like

@crenquis: what if you combined this with this?

1 Like

IDK, might result in terminal shrinkage.

1 Like

First off, Have you seen THIS?

It does look like there was something attached to the side of her eye at the beginning.

1 Like