HYST Generic Discussion Thread

Once again I am thinking wow which country has gone more off the deep end, the USA or the UK?

3 Likes

I just glanced at Facebook, and the Brexiters I know (in a massive minority) do seem to be taking that seriously.

Obviously they don’t remember that voting has always been done by pencil. I guess May last year was a long time ago for some people, but Christ, some of them will have voted in the elections last month.

2 Likes

The inability of conspiracy theorists to think one step further is unreal. This is like that local ordinance against government mind control laser satellites.

I can only imagine spies sitting around in their agencies, ready to report false numbers and spoil ballots to affect the referendum results thinking, “Oh shit, pens?!? I guess there is nothing we can do now.”

1 Like

Holy crap those are of my favourites. They’re calling it Brown Christmas.

4 Likes

Do you read it in his voice?
Edit:
Here’s the full IceT series:
IceT LiarTownUSA

3 Likes

You got my hopes up with that link. I thought it was going to be a link to Ice T actually reading the lines for a moment.

ETA: Should I start a petition to make this happen on Change.org or something?

2 Likes

I saw these at the weekend:

11 Likes

Re: Farage quitting.

I saw the news about him quitting this morning. What the fucking fuck. He said his political ambitions were achieved. Apparently his political ambitions were to throw things into chaos but not actually solve anything. I didn’t know his platform as leader of UKIP was to get a weak agree that leaving would be a good idea and then duck out of any kind of work that had to be done after.

What a dick.

8 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Have you seen THIS?:

I may be 15 days late, but this was a thing about 10 years ago.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Loved this guy. I miss some of the early skits on Sesame Street.

1 Like

remember “Go-Go Dancing!” ?

1 Like

Shouldn’t that be Have you just looked at THIS?

2 Likes

LAST CHANCE TO SEE:

3 Likes

7 Likes

I know… this is amazing news. I can only hope we see changes at the state level, too.

6 Likes

CAPTAIN HUGGY FACE!

4 Likes

I know right… my daughter used to love that show.

2 Likes

In a similar vein…

Celebratory Nakamura Time!

5 Likes

I really should learn not to look at the comments on articles like that.

4 Likes