HYST Generic Discussion Thread

He should be back tomorrow. For whatever reason he got two days and I got one.

8 Likes

He got the same as you. He just didnā€™t notice. Heā€™ll be back tomorrow in anycase

5 Likes

I really hope so.

5 Likes

I spoke with him on twitter. So Iā€™m just relaying what he said.

@japhroaig has told me he will be back as well, eventually. He says he needs time off from here, but that heā€™s not abandoned us.

5 Likes

Ah great! Good to hear, thanks. :slight_smile:

@japhroaig I can understand, he will mis it and I/we will be missing him. But he has finally so many good things happening out there, I suspect he needed a push out of the nest. And grabbed it when seen. Maybe Iā€™m wrong with this theories. And I would definitely love to see him back in time, preferable combined with a good live in meat space. It is possible I reckon.

6 Likes

@japhroaig did say that the bannings were the last straw for him to leave for a while.

I live not too far from him (by American standards) and he knows he has a big warm bear hug waiting for him if he and I ever meet. I may end up in his town soon though, so I may end up being the one to seek him out.

Iā€™m very happy for him in his success. At this point Japh feels almost like family to me. Many people here do.

7 Likes

Understandable.

He feels for my like a very warm, caring person, seeking him out, if he wants to, IRL seems not a bad idea. Probably a good idea. Big bear hug the better.

Agreed. And I know you feel like that, I understand that. Have made friends for who I feel a lot at IRC, incredible how well good written communication can work to make and keep contact/connection.

4 Likes

The Original Hedgehog was banned until the 30th:

I have no 'shot for @crenquis, sorry.

4 Likes

5 Likes

how annoying

1 Like

6 Likes

Well, that sounds entirely plausible and not a complete load of horseshit at all.

Not entirely sure how it gets her off the charges of killing him, mind.

2 Likes

@crenquis: George Takei is an absolute national treasure.

10 Likes

Isnā€™t it generally recognized that the deaf community is unrelentingly homicidal, and thatā€™s but a byproduct of not being able to hear?

2 Likes

couldnā€™t happen to a nicer bunch of users.
sadly they will scurry to other equally horrid places on the internetā€¦

7 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Have you seen THIS?:

I havenā€™t (yet), and this doesnā€™t sound good:

3 Likes

Yeah, a list like that with Children of the Corn at #16 is not to be taken seriously.

5 Likes

Too low?

4 Likes

Heh. Sure. Go ahead and watch it tonight. And then, if you think its genius has somehow eluded you, watch it again. And again.

Sooner or later itā€™ll make its hidden qualities known.

5 Likes

#BRACE YOURSELVES - ETERNAL SEPTEMBER IS COMINGĀ 

5 Likes