HYST Generic Discussion Thread

1 Like

That’s a pretty fast reaction, and I am impressed. Especially since I didn’t quite get the outcry.

re: tRump song and dance.
Haven’t I flat out refused to see that just to save what little sanity I have left this week?

2 Likes

Wow, also thanks. Lots of new names.
Not a lot of time now, need to finish a small project. Will come back to it.

1 Like

I like it, great drawing/movement in it. And I love the coyote. Not yet finished (busy) but perfect when waiting for a build to finish. Thanks again for the tip.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Have you seen THIS?:

#Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Boo.

3 Likes

Still using the federal post service, eh?

Asshats.

Nice that they CC’d the Governor on their letter to the sheriff. Isn’t sending threats through the mail some kind of crime?

5 Likes

Also, sorry for providing a Facebook-only source – but it appears to be the Bundy Ranch FB page.

Goodness sakes.

2 Likes

I know a guy who tried to do something like this - also in Africa, but he was white. His ex-wife is one of my favourite people, he was my boss and his mistress was my coworker. The guy hired a hitman to make it look like an accident African, but the would-be hitman reported him instead. This all came out after I left, but despite being common knowledge where I worked, he hasn’t done any time for it. He and his new family are doing very well and he’s the general manager of a small company on the west coast.

1 Like

I loved Fischertechnik. Only had one or 2 small sets; I wish I had had more.

http://www.fischertechnik.de/en/Home.aspx

2 Likes

@OtherMichael: What bothers me most about Finicum’s death is that he got two more chances to not be dead than way too many not-white people did. And that’s on top of the Feds knowing he was armed.

4 Likes

I had wondered what the last holdouts had been up to. Seems they really want to go out with a bang instead of a whimper.

3 Likes

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/11/nevada-rancher-cliven-bundy-arrested-by-fbi-in-portland.html

#sweet, sweet dawn of justice!

2 Likes

And it appears the nutcases left have been talked into politely surrendering.

So yay.

4 Likes

live feed.

They’re trying to talk David out.

1 Like

David Fry wants to make a stand against abortion.

2 Likes

I suppose I should put this somewhere other than just on FB:

Modified from graphic found in

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/11/nevada-rancher-cliven-bundy-arrested-by-fbi-in-portland.html

5 Likes

BLM land isn’t always publicly accessible.

1 Like

Neither are some parts of my backyard - doesn’t mean I own it any less.

1 Like