"I hope the Chinese aren't collating the Ashley Madison data with their handy federal list of every American with a security clearance."

Getting emotional is generally not a good idea. It makes you way more prone to making mistakes, and then getting even more upset.

2 Likes

Okay, leave out the abuse scenario if you don’t like it. My other examples still apply.

My only point was that some of the people hurt by this won’t deserve it. Why does that make you so angry?

1 Like

How about if you just didn’t automatically assume that I’m arguing in bad faith and start insulting me?

I was under the impression that you had to provide a credit card to get an Ashley Madison account, and therefore all of the dumped accounts would include CC info. Apparently I was misinformed about some part of that. I’m not particularly invested in it, and I’m happy to admit I was mistaken. If you’d left off that last bit, I would have just said “oh, I guess you’re right” and that would be that.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.