If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 1)

Oh you nailed it - that sort of humour is how we* roll around here.

*Mostly me

10 Likes

Joined me on the deck for beers

19 Likes

Recommended pairing

12 Likes

Either someone ragequit a cardgame by the lake or I missed a very elaborate magic trick…

I’m leaning toward magic, based on the swirling green Disney villian smoke…

14 Likes

Dr. Facilier, is that you?

4 Likes

Or a canoe tipped over?

3 Likes

It lives!

Actually the store has been closed for 7 or 8 years and has since become a house of worship. The sign had been covered with black paint (and is way more discernible in these photos than with human eyes [mine, anyway]). Evidently someone turned the sign’s timer back on.

Also, yard visitor:

13 Likes
8 Likes

Full of gamblers?

7 Likes

13 Likes

This links to English language site:

Parody is at Linnanmäki.

13 Likes

Finished installing a pull-up bar and the instructions never specified if, how nor why to use these lock washers. (There were exactly enough bolts, nuts & flat washers.) Moreover, these wrenches didn’t fit anything.

See also:

hudnut (HUD nut) - n. The bolt left over when one has finished reassembling a bicycle or car engine [1]

12 Likes

Liked for just this!

4 Likes

Four minutes anywhere in the world for US$1? Pretty good deal in downtown Santa Rosa!

15 Likes

Tip yer canoe, and the gamblers too!

11 Likes

So, I didn’t already post this? I’ve lived about a mile or so from this street sign for almost 20 years, and just got around to taking a picture.

17 Likes

I think it’s really cool when people plant and take care of trees on the streets, especially when they choose fruit trees.

18 Likes

My wife woke me up in the wee hours to see the moon, which was, in her words different. Well, it had an unusual appearence indeed. It had a red hue and was surrounded by a strange fog.

The newspapers are saying that it was caused by the smoke of the Amazon fires.

18 Likes

Bored Will And Grace GIF by Cameo

10 Likes

I’ve been meaning to photograph this for a while.

23 Likes