If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 1)

Mt. Fuji from the air.

20 Likes

Well, Mexico DID pay for Trumpy"s wall, right?

2 Likes

Yesterday at Walmart

4 Likes

14 Likes

Wood anemone.

16 Likes

I got a picture today. It’s a trump flag with a punisher skull that says 2024. Thing is, it’s not unusual in my town.

3 Likes

It is May, but It feels like Summer.

Fishing at the dock of the Bay.

Mauá Plaza.

Museum of Tomorrow.

Candelária church.

ETA Municipal Theatre

Lapa aqueduct

ETA

ETA

sem título (1)

15 Likes

This guy tried to make friends in the garden today.

5 Likes

:thinking: Well Beau has some great feedback for GOP supporters who like that symbol:

8 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

Ah yes, because Frank Castle would really be all for someone like Trump. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Gah! They’re already out over here, too.
Last year I sent a couple in to be tested. So now I’m on a mailing list and there’s a citizen science initiative.

It at least provides some sense of agency, you know?

10 Likes

8 Likes

Not to be mistaken for Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber, Finnish rapper Käärijä has delivered one of this year’s most audacious Eurovision songs.

Cha Cha Cha is an unhinged mix of industrial metal, punishing techno and a happycore video game soundtrack, that talks about the spiritual fulfilment of getting blind drunk and dancing like an idiot.

He illustrates this by dancing like an idiot, in a costume that screams “the Incredible Hulk got stuck mid-transformation”.

Speaking to the BBC earlier this week, he revealed that his lime green bolero sleeves have been nicknamed “the cabbage worm”, in honour of a chain of Finnish sex shops.

Naturally, this is one of the favourites to win.

If you are wondering those pallets are a play on words. Eurolava [EUR-pallet] lava [stage or pallet] so that’s Euro stage.

8 Likes

Boooo

3 Likes

Or maybe

7 Likes

My older daughter’s birthday party was combined with easter this year, so one of the party favors my wife found were slime eggs. They were a huge hit. my kids love kitchen/restaurant play so they still play with them almost daily and love them. the egg white is very convincing and the yolk it a little waxy plastic disc.

12 Likes

13 Likes