If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 1)

They could be looking for my alter ego, prosecuting attorney Melissa Forethought.

4 Likes

14 Likes

I’m late to the party, but I saw this last weekend as well. I joked about getting it for my brother, since he hasn’t told me what he wants for Christmas.

I can’t wait to spot them out in the wild, because somebody is buying them.

7 Likes

Klingenschmitt is a piece of shit.

5 Likes

Are you familiar with him? Or are you coming up with a better slogan?

I thought it was interesting that he “appropriated” Batman for his campaign crap. And I wonder what DC’s lawyers would think. When I first saw it, I thought, “only a Republican would do that.” He lost to Wayne Williams. I wonder if his friends call him “Bruce?”

5 Likes

Stories about the fucking insane things Klingenschmitt says regularly make the rounds through the atheist podcast ecosystem

5 Likes

Idiots.

8 Likes

What am I missing?

3 Likes

What kind of newshour is it?

And no, it’s not a scrolling display, someone printed and/or cut that banner exactly there and then said, “Great, let’s hang it!”

10 Likes

Ah. I see it.

5 Likes

Front end of the proton accelerator at Fermilab. Hard to tell from the picture but the Van de Graff generator looking thingy at the right is almost three storeys tall.

23 Likes

It looks like the cute little coffee machine wants to play with the toaster on the other side of the fence.

22 Likes

Few people know that protons are most efficiently accelerated by the forbidden love between coffee machines and toasters.

15 Likes

Ha! Between the aesthetic and the poster on the back wall, it’s impossible to see them as anything but super-fancy '70s '50s kitchen appliances.

6 Likes

If you really like hockey.

14 Likes

I guess you could put a half dozen pucks in with some beef stock, onions, carrots, and a couple bay leaves, let them simmer on low for 96 hours or so, and maybe, with enough hot sauce, you’ll have something you can bring to that Canucks tailgate. Not so sure about shin pads, skates or helmets; maybe if you sear them to keep the juices in, then give them a thorough purée before putting them in the crockpot? Dunno.

A pressure cooker might be a better choice.

10 Likes

No bacon?

8 Likes

I recommend doing what it says :grimacing:

17 Likes

Go home, Rudolph, you’re drunk.

16 Likes

Ooh, bacon. Yes please.

Actually, I’m pretty sure that my dog has a bacon–flavored hockey puck.

8 Likes