If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 1)

In the interests of food hygiene, please don’t test that yourself.
But when you do, let us know.

9 Likes

I guess in the interests of energy conservation, everyone here is deflating their lawn ornaments during the day. Also, it seems like there are 10x as many of them this year. As a result, every day when I walk the Ratel Kit to preschool we get to pass scores of wasted santas, melted snowmen and reindeer massacres. It’s all very dark.

9 Likes

Poo liqueur spotted in the wild.

11 Likes

Sounds like it’s the shit in Portugal. Is it starting to, um, stick in Brazil?

7 Likes

Honestly I don’t even know what to say. I think I would only make crappy jokes.

That was the first time I saw this liqueur. I believe it should be restricted to connoisseurs of the Portuguese community of Rio de Janeiro.

But I know that producers of artisanal cachaça in the countryside of Brazil love to make labels with funny names, but none so bold as this one of the daring Portuguese merchant.

10 Likes

Pretty much the only good thing I’ve seen come out of Google News’ algorithm.

13 Likes

I used to work as a wrangler for cold air balloons for advertising purposes. They are simpler to operate than hot air balloons, but theyre certainly not trivial.

I am convinced that these things are being over-sold for purposes they’re not very well suited for. Yet more useless junk to clog landfills with when homeowners realize their limitations.

5 Likes

19 Likes

Winner, Ugliest Christmas Sweater Competition

Go home Buddha, you’re drunk.

15 Likes

20191223_134611

17 Likes

I certainly have mine.

10 Likes

12 Likes

Is It edible or edible just one time?

13 Likes

Not a mycologist…which is to say, not crazy enough to find out.

8 Likes
5 Likes

It’s a contraction. Doubts? Don’t.

7 Likes

What’s a group of grackles, a murder? An annoyance? A plague? There was a plague of grackles in a parking lot this evening. You can’t really tell from these pictures but I’d say 20 or so cars were covered with grackles (and birdshit) with more hanging out between the cars. Never saw all of The Birds but this reminds me of it.

20 Likes

By the looks of things, a “car jacking”.

16 Likes

I love grackles. They’re the dysfunctional family of the bird world. Almost better than people watching.

12 Likes

I love the Airstream aesthetic! I assume it’s to avoid sharp corners where unwanted discharges might occur?

7 Likes