Misspelled signs written by people who love English

[Read the post]

7 Likes

My favorite is the printed vinyl sticker.

4 Likes

So many delights!

3 Likes

I suppose spelling ‘schadenfreude’ is right out!

23 Likes

Where is that classic? The dude wearing a flag bandana on his head holding a sign that says: “Get a Brain! Morans” His other sign says “Go USA” Don’t forget the Cardinals shirt, mullet and badass sunglasses. Yaaaaargh!

5 Likes

It’s good to hear that one community is looking after its eagles and also taking a stand against common GOP shenanigans though.

7 Likes

Likely the sign shop employee thought better of attempting to correct the spelling of a raving lunatic. Or he thought the guy was getting what he deserved!

6 Likes
no undocumented          democrats

harr!

2 Likes

It’s like while they were writing they had a seizure.

Especially the last one. I’m really tempted to consider that emblematic of the same chaotic thinking that they feel no need to actually force to a resolution.

3 Likes

“The Customer is Always Right”

Ok not really. But when they say that’s what they want and they’re pushing money at you…

Give it to 'em.

3 Likes

All of those signs are perfect 'mercan english.

What are the odds of at least one of them having a “No Regerts” tattoo?

15 Likes

Yeah, exactly: if they were undocumented Republicans, they’d be “first generation Americans”, you see.

5 Likes

Seems Legit.

16 Likes

I love misspelled tattoos…or rather, the fervent post hoc justifications that the owner has once the typo is pointed out.

5 Likes

The LuckDragon mod owns California now?

18 Likes

What word did they mean?

4 Likes

Failure?

I think someone has been shooping. I can tell by the picsels.

5 Likes

I think you’re right - here’s another version

11 Likes

@timquinn concluded a few months ago that word salad is some people’s native language.

3 Likes

And they get mad when sensible people point out that they’re illiterate hicks.

4 Likes