Odd Stuff (Part 5)

Continuing the discussion from Odd Stuff (Part 4) - #5057 by vermes82.

Previous discussions:

5 Likes

Nate Bargatze Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

10 Likes

I realize it’s probably all a joke… but THANK NUGGAN we all know satellites are an abomination unto Nuggan.

https://wiki.lspace.org/Nuggan

10 Likes

[citation needed]

10 Likes
8 Likes

Walking Dead Twd GIF

5 Likes
11 Likes

Turning prayers EVEL ?

12 Likes

Imagine writing a paper about gacha for school

My college had student-taught classes on Genshin Impact you could take for credit…

4 Likes

I think there’s probably a lot of benefits in having a group of students prepare and teach a class in a subject that they’re interested in, and you could probably link the game to a number of subject areas.

7 Likes

Absolutely. Will Shortz has a B.A. from Indiana University. Apparently they had (maybe still have) an Individualized Major program where you could design your own course of study. As a result, he is the only known person with a B.A. in Enigmatology, a degree which landed him, after a detour to a law degree, the job of Puzzle Editor for the New York Times, a position he has now held since 1993.

12 Likes
4 Likes
8 Likes

JcUfi7BR

5 Likes
2 Likes

IMG_1430

6 Likes

…How hot is this oil? Like, if we are just pushing them into a deep fryer, I can handle having to censor the broadcast a little.

9 Likes

Pretty hot, but they’re only to be dunked in briefly, to crisp up the outside, before they’re thrown live into the hyena pit?

6 Likes

Sheesh.

Oh where oh where is that eyeroll option.

4 Likes

We need that puke emoji!

5 Likes