If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 2)

My guess is they are duck hunters. Shallow draft boat to sit in the marshes, wearing camo, waiting for migrating waterfowl to kill

4 Likes

They might have a bad shoulder (or back) and can’t lift things up that high?

4 Likes

Jinx Thats Me GIF by League of Legends

8 Likes

That was me some years back when I tore a rotator cuff falling on an icy sidewalk. Super painful, couldn’t lift my arm above my shoulder. Took a loooong time to heal up.

7 Likes

And scratch them? No way.

4 Likes

17 Likes

Testing out my drone’s low-light capabilities in Vilnius Old Town.

12 Likes

Nice! I was in Munich for Oktoberfest, and decided to test out the ‘Night Sight’ mode on my Pixel 6 Pro phone - was quite pleased with the result. Taken in the Marienplatz:

16 Likes

8 Likes

Icicle.

14 Likes

First time I’ve ever seen a Little Free Library with an accompanying Littler Free Library.

16 Likes

There should be an even smaller little little little library attached to the little little library, with cat-sized books.

9 Likes

OMG. I can imagine some person and their little human person choosing books together

Too Cute Awww GIF by Sappy Seals

14 Likes

More fun for everyone!

i love reading stuart little GIF

14 Likes

0af

12 Likes

Moon and Saturn (the blue pixel on the bottom right).

13 Likes

I think you can see the ring structure.

5 Likes

I don’t think so. I tried taking a picture of just the planet. I cropped and zoomed it in Gimp. Well, all I’ve got was a blurry spot. I thought I saw a ringy shape, but I think it was just distortion caused by the planetary movement and the exposure time.

However, I noticed something interesting. When enlarging the bluish pixel, it revealed itself to be orange. Is it a defect or did I really get a minimal detail of the planet with my cheap chinese lens?

89t7xy

Meme stolen from @FGD135

8 Likes

“Ain’t you heard? That’s one of them there car-boats.”

7 Likes

12 Likes