If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 2)

I don’t even remember, you may be right. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Wait, what?? Where’d it go?

404.Screen Shot 2023-11-28 at 6.24.53 AM

Oh. I really should clean up.

5 Likes

It’s a thick 78. Itll come right off.

2 Likes

Buy coffee get wrapping paper.

8 Likes

Neighbor came rolling home in this. We can’t figure out why it’s already so dirty. Can confirm it is as ugly in person as in the pics.

7 Likes

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

8 Likes

Yeah. They seemed slightly embarrassed when they came out of the house and saw my husband and child looking from the sidewalk
Our across-the-street neighbor dropped by just to chat with us about how ugly he thinks it looks🤣 he thinks one of the people who lease the house must work for Tesla. They had a model Y for a while
I’m not sure how they charge the things. They lease and I doubt the owner, who is so stingy he wouldn’t get the tree broken from the freeze trimmed, installed the panel upgrade necessary for that.
The owner only got the tree trimmed after the HOA started fines every day and even then only got the large broken bit removed. Didn’t even out the canopy so it doesn’t topple in the next heavy frozen precipitate or take the whole tree (which is what needs to be done, unfortunately).

11 Likes

Looks like someone drove it down a dusty road. I see dirty handprints on the door edges.

6 Likes

Right? But all the ground near here is damp still and the factory is like 20 miles of highway away. So dust makes no sense for a vehicle just released this week

6 Likes

Insulated wheels + exposed bare metal shell + lots of air movement = static accumulator. It’s a very ugly Van de Graaff generator.

My guess would be that 20 miles of highway speed driving charged up the shell nicely, which means it will pull all the dust out of the air, whether you think it’s dusty or not. Also that anyone getting out of it at the end of that drive is going to get a great big spark for their trouble.

10 Likes

Great, it is ugly, will be dusty all the time, and gives anyone who touches it a shock. All for twice the price of my cute bolt

8 Likes

It like looks like something my brother would build in the backyard with an old Chevette, plywood and silver paint.

8 Likes

Maybe they have dust in a can…

3 Likes

This … could actually be a solution for regolith dust. You know, Moon bases

8 Likes

I saw this in response to Marge bragging about mountains of evidence.

6 Likes

Santa Clause?

5 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

I have questions

The people are wearing camo inside. To go fishing
How do they stop the car from stinking when they load the boat back in after fishing?
Is that brace thing a commercial product or homemade?
Why not load it on the top racks? I’ve seen adapters for that.
Obviously I stayed well back when that thing was moving. It does not look secure.

7 Likes

I think its meant for kayaks

8 Likes