If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 2)

Close - more a “we’ve only got one design, but it’s awesome” aesthetic. And it really was.

6 Likes

We visited the Blanton Museum of Art near UTAustin today. Free admission every Tuesday, btw.

I blurred the part with my kid

13 Likes

Supplies and

7 Likes

Just plugging my topic over at…

5 Likes

6 Likes

1:39 PM.

16 Likes

9 Likes

This is either quality assurance testing for competition dartboards, or the preliminary knockout stages of a darts contest.

9 Likes

5 Likes

Anyone need one of these this morning?

9 Likes

Tomorrow probably

7 Likes

what is this “snow” you speak of?

3 Likes

Prepare Season 7 GIF by Game of Thrones

5 Likes

i truly know nothing!

7 Likes

At St Albert the Great church in south Minneapolis. On a solidly overcast day with light snow flurries in the air.

11 Likes

that’s cool!
i was unaware of Albert Magnus, patron saint of natural science, or that he discovered arsenic. apparently, the frog he ponders in his hand is symbolic of his studies in the natural world. you all probably knew this already, but i wanted to know “why a frog?”
cool. TIL

13 Likes

Nice sluething!

I did some student exchanges at the Albertus Magnus Gymansium in Rottweil back in my houth.

7 Likes

TIL from you! I did not know all that.

I once lived across the street from that church and statue, for a year or so, some forty years ago, and still pass it on some of my walks through the wider neighborhood. It’s such a nice statue. Always wondered what the frog was for.

6 Likes

hail GIF

8 Likes

But why is his head so small?

1 Like