If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 2)

Artistic license? But also some distortion caused by the camera angle, as well as the lens in my cheap phone, I think.

4 Likes

Spectacular, fiery sunset at Mount Fuji this evening.

12 Likes

Here’s another photo, from today. Does his head look a bit bigger?
(And his foot a bit smaller)

BTW I took you seriously, but I’m wondering if you were actually making a joke or a reference that I completely missed…?

9 Likes

weeping angels GIF by Doctor Who

5 Likes

No missed references here. That statue just has a small head. Maybe he was a very tall man.

3 Likes

So, we arent talking about the frog?

2 Likes

d734297d5b57b4195db56cb95e3e3636

Couldn’t make up my mind.

12 Likes

I think #9 is an accurate depiction of me reading most of the new topics today.
:flushed:

6 Likes

12 Likes

Hmm.

11 Likes

That is a very accurate assessment. Other than NAS China Lake, thats about right

5 Likes

I can confirm that I am somewhere that is not 100 miles from Inyokern. Also, I couldn’t find a location named Everywhere within 100 miles of Inyokern. I believe this sign is inaccurate.

4 Likes

Abandoned guard tower at former Lorton Reformatory

Sprinkler valves

12 Likes

7 Likes

That guy’s gonna be really upset if he ever has to use that trailer hitch. He’ll have to take down 30% of his flags.

7 Likes

Hopefully the flags don’t get wrapped his neck Isadora Duncan style!

5 Likes

14 Likes

Snow buildup followed by icing turns the road barriers into ramps. At least this guy stopped before going full Thelma and Louise.

Season 8 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Semi → SUV → Tesla. The Tesla is not visible in this picture

6 Likes

Stay safe out there!

8 Likes

I really hope you get home safe.
We’re at about 20 degrees. Wind chills down to single digits and maybe zero. But almost no precipitation. Which is good. Central Texas has limited road gear and only the highways will be salted/graveled. And people here have no clue how to drive on potentially iced roads. there will be accidents galore.

We have the ability to stay home and are doing so. The state electricity “regulator” has issued two requests to conserve already :confused:

9 Likes