If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 2)

Nautical themed lighting at Notre-Dame-de-Bon-Secours Chapel, the sailors church In Montreal.

19 Likes

Free library and street art, Montreal

17 Likes

Guess where?

15 Likes

Water pump behind the one of the dikes along the Elbe?

5 Likes

Nope. Exactly what it looks like.

7 Likes

Found some socks

Care instructions :thinking:

ETA the care instructions for the other pair

Tying them…is that even a thing? Or does this mean don’t flip them inside out and ball them into a sock roll?

11 Likes

johnny-carson|nullxnull

9 Likes

After 40 days of summer, the Winter has come. The Autumn hadn´t start yet…

Batman and the colonial past.

17 Likes

Um…yes? But those are all my knee-high biking socks. For crew socks I just slide one inside the other, as seen in the grey pair on the left.

I can’t believe I just posted a picture of my socks on the internet
:face_with_peeking_eye:

18 Likes

i mean… just look at them!
two left feet? that is made for me, then. as you see, i have only the left foot. a pair of those would get me two days wear! of course any pair of socks is two wears, just on the same foot. twice.

12 Likes

Sewers under pointe-à-callière,

Downtown

17 Likes

'Ello, 'ello, ‘ello, what’s goin’ on 'ere, then?

9 Likes

mischief is afoot!

you’re not suggesting i steal a pair of socks…

9 Likes

giphy (1)

9 Likes

Leo Getz Math GIF by Lethal Weapon

21 Likes

Math is hard!

10 Likes

Spectacular sunset sky the other night

25 Likes

22 Likes

We have a pair of house finches & the male keeps attacking his own reflection in the brass kick plate on the front door. All day, every day.

The culprit, as photographed through a dirty window:

Finally, yesterday, I covered up the kick plate with some paper, which stopped the pugnacity. As I suspected, here’s why he’s being so defensive (or he’s just a jerk); this is in the hanging pot at the end of the front porch:

21 Likes

isn’t it kinda funny, how male birds will do that! they will bean themselves silly fighting their own reflections. talk about being “cocky”!
growing up on the farm in texass, we had peacocks. the males in breeding season, would challenge anything! their own reflection in the side of a newly washed car, or the front window of this 1920s farmhouse (single pane) until, one day, he broke through and found himself in the front room as we all freaked out.
bird brain is real in males…

9 Likes