If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 2)

I’m just imagining what the inside of that will be like after a day outside in TX or AZ. The AC is going to breakdown so much.

6 Likes

This one is in Alabama. Bad enough… (on so many levels)

7 Likes

This can only be Charlie the Tuna’s Scottish Uncle advertising car washes along the Spanish Coast.

13 Likes

The angel of St Michael’s Cave in Gilbratar

Street art Gilbratar

And a message from the school children of Gilbratar

19 Likes

Yes, it’s the apocalypse alright.

14 Likes

FB_IMG_1721535632767

21 Likes

That’s great but it doesn’t beat this classic, which I’m still laughing about 5 years later:

ETA: why don’t BBS links one-box properly?!

11 Likes

Indeed, nice to see that one come around again. :wink: :laughing:

10 Likes

This was posted on my local sub, they said it was found in their lake by their house. It had a balloon attached.

They really don’t have a clue what Jesus was/is about.

8 Likes

Yeah, enthusiast of hot air balloons is certainly not a likely activity Jesus regularly engaged in…

9 Likes

not until, long after The Death, Plucky Purcell took The Corpse up in a hot air balloon, accompanied by his baboon friend, Mon Cul.

~from Another Roadside Attraction by Tom Robbins

also: people who release helium balloons as “prayers” are inconsiderate jerks!
that’s all I have to say about that

10 Likes

I’m thinking the balloons carrying that plastic bag that end up in the lakes and forest that can injure animals is not something Jesus would endorse.

We all know this but just in case anybody happens by that doesn’t know how bad balloons are.

Hot air balloons are cool, this is a favorite campground that has regular ballon float bys.

16 Likes

Oh yeah… absolutely… they seem to care little about the earth we all share and most of the inhabitants…

7 Likes
8 Likes

I don’t know why, but I find this northern pike fountain weird.

12 Likes

I do too. A person hugging a fish? With legs that look deformed and impossily contorted? I wonder if whoever approved that mess got sacked the next day. :confused:

6 Likes

I’m more worried about why that blue chair is so angry?

11 Likes

7 Likes

Ouch. I is dizzzy now… :face_with_spiral_eyes:

4 Likes

If I had to look at that fountain all day, I’d be angry, too.

3 Likes