If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 2)

(Speaking of tourons :person_raising_hand:) I did not previously know that Cachao received a star on the Walk of Fame, but I am very pleasantly surprised to find out that he did.

(My faves)

5 Likes

Just look at it!

17 Likes

10 Likes

Noice Thats Nice GIF

4 Likes

Dún Briste sea stack, near Ballycastle, Mayo

This is a sign placed nearby during The Emergency (aka WW2). It was so aircraft passing overhead would know they were over neutral Ireland. You can just about make out EIRE

This is how it looks from above:

20 Likes

Detail:

14 Likes

it’s made it into the REAL World!

8 Likes

Overheard from the back seat:
“Say ‘Scooby-Doo,’ but replace the 'oo’s with 'ee’s”

6 Likes

Slam Dunk Wow GIF by NBA

6 Likes

Near Old Town Alexandria, Va

15 Likes

And, like pretty much anything popular, into the corporate one. :frowning_face:

7 Likes

breaking bad GIF

7 Likes

Seen in the bumper sticker sub.

20 Likes

Ouch. Murican-ness intensifies. :cry:

8 Likes

Spanish Arch in Galway City. Built in 1584 as an expansion of the city wall into the harbour and was intended for defense. Most of the harbour and surrounding structure was destroyed by a Tsunami caused by the 1755 Lisbon earthquake. Originally there were 4 arches.

The bar of light is part of an art installation by Finnish artists Timo Aho and Pekka Niittyvirta to raise awareness about sea-level changes.

22 Likes

neat something GIF

6 Likes

And here I thought wiping cloths have only one purpose. #TIL

13 Likes

Here in my stupid way too red county it’s extremely hot and humid but one of our trump shrine owners figured it was time to recycle a huge sign from back in the Hillary days.

How angry to you have to be to be up on a ladder in this heat putting up a sigh that says…

Trump that B****

I would have got a picture but I ain’t antagonizing an angry maga dude in my gun totin’ county.

12 Likes

Dingle harbour, Kerry

Muckross Abbey, Killarney Kerry

Ross Castle, Killarney Kerry

22 Likes

neat GIF

SOOOOOOOO beautiful!

Are you guys gonna go out to great Blasket island?

8 Likes