If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 2)

These weren’t real band-aids, but vinyl stickers that the owner of that car stuck on the broken bumper as a joke, until he could buy a new part, I guess…

I bet if you give your grandson a pack of huge stickers like those fake band-aids, He’d go crazy and laugh a lot. I’ve even thought about buying one or two and sticking them on my old laptop.

7 Likes

… everything I own!

Thought I could jury rig the oven bottom element by using the top element in its place.

POP!

Now nothing on the range works. 40 years of service and this is how it ends.

8 Likes

star-trek-tos-star-trek

11 Likes

16 Likes

:person_facepalming:

15 Likes

Bike shower?

10 Likes

Puke emoji, stat!

6 Likes

They like the perennial hibiscus…

18 Likes

Ramp to nowhere

11 Likes

Summer Clouds

16 Likes
17 Likes

Sounds like my kind of people! Thank you!

12 Likes

Ok

22 Likes

What the hell kind of font is that…

14 Likes

That font is really really hard to read!

ETA - But I love these vintage collection LPs because of the horrible-but-trendy-at-the-time design choices, and the preponderance of forgotten songs and bands, long lost to the mists of time.

ETA again: People say “70’s rock was the best” but you’ve just forgotten the 90% total crap that flooded the airwaves (this applies to every decade). The river of time has washed away the crud and you just remember the occasional gold nugget

16 Likes

Looks like “Moore Computer”.

ETA:

14 Likes

I’m guessing Australia.

I’ll see myself out…

14 Likes

15 Likes

Each year, tens of thousands of Lime Scooters and Lime Bikes swim, thrash, and struggle their way upstream through the turbulent waters of the Great River Ouse, on their way to spawn at the breeding grounds in Castle Meadows, off the tributary Ousle, Newport Pagnell.

After an arduous journey of hundreds of miles with little in the way of food or rest, sadly not all of these determined creatures make it…

I hope y’all read that in your best David Attenborough voice.

20 Likes

Art of Stone Age inhabitants of Lithuania. Pot with a stick figure, dated about 2500-2000 BC:

Wooden ladle sculpted into a bird’s head, 3000 BC:

Moose head cane made from an antler, 3500 BC:

20 Likes