If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 1)

From the window of a moving train on a clear winter day.

18 Likes

Much better then the view from the metro today.

17 Likes

Crescent Moon and Jupiter.

19 Likes

Next door’s hotel room in Auckland. Cause and effect.

16 Likes

A couple of exhibits from this year’s Vilnius Light Festival. Spinning circle of lights that keeps changing its colors and speed, looks quite cool in motion:

Alien death ray from space or an array of lasers pointing up, you decide. Either way, light snowfall makes it extra pretty:

Didn’t have time to see all installations today, and anyway, still pictures don’t do justice for most of them.

18 Likes

Our 14-year-old is in a community youth choir. This is on the director’s car:

:fist:

ETA: Maybe because I saw it while at choir, I’m imagining these words sung to the melody of “Climb Every Mountain”

27 Likes

14 Likes

London College of Fashion?

16 Likes

I’d wear that hat! :man_shrugging:

12 Likes

Imemään = to suck

8 Likes

Bald eagle chilling in Prospect Park today. It was up in a pretty tall tree, so phone cam zoom and all but it was quite a sight!

It hung out for a long time until some dildo started playing eagle sounds through his phone…not sure what he was hoping to accomplish…

21 Likes

Especially considering the fact that ‘eagle sounds’ are usually hawk sounds instead, so he would have been signalling the arrival of hawks.

11 Likes

Whoever the bird hospitality team is in Prospect Park, they are on point ina serious way. Unlike the eagle, I barely had to zoom in on this heron. They have become very tame. with those talons and that ice cold eye, it makes sense they’re scared of very little…

18 Likes

Nothing like a Great Blue!

8 Likes

17 Likes

Why, that’s the very best kind of finger!

9 Likes

16 Likes

Some utility company has installed these plastic cap-like markings along city sidewalks. I have no idea what they represent. Are these indications of underground pipes? That was the happiest one I’ve ever seen.

16 Likes

I’ll never get tired of your photos - the ones from a day or two ago from Rautatientori were a reminder of travel long postponed.

13 Likes

Sitting here in cold, cold Illinois my first thought was that these widgets would interfere with snow shovelling. But if you need snow shovels in Brazil then something has gone terribly wrong.

17 Likes