If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 1)

On CNN’s front page right now:

Ummm…maybe the first thing is causing the second?

13 Likes

I did . . .

It looks a little like Tony Soprano’s home . . .

Is it the weird animal-skin rugs?

2 Likes

So you didn’t notice the totally suburbanite sex dungeon?

1 Like

Oh, I just skimmed over it thinking it’s a weight room.

2 Likes

Looked again. Still looks like a weight room.

What kinda game you playin here, mister??

3 Likes

Oh crap. I should have got screen scrapes, all gone now.
NEVERMIND.

4 Likes

No prob, you just gave me the teenagers’ throwback band name in the novel I’m writing:

Totally Suburbanite Sex Dungeon

Thanks!

6 Likes

Here you go!

http://terriblerealestateagentphotos.com/post/182662556431

7 Likes

What kills me is it looks like staging furniture for the rest of the house. Like lets put in the sex dungeon and see if anyone notices.

4 Likes

It’s being sold furnished, per the Zillow listing. No mention of the dungeon equipment.

This Guardian article (apparently posted before Zillow scrubbed the dungeon photos) says the house is currently being used as a short-term rental “for private parties or entertainment.”

5 Likes

Ahh fun. Still that marble floor looks a bit cold for a romper room.

6 Likes

Well, at least no carpet burns.

3 Likes

The pragmatist in me thinks, “Ease of cleanup.” Plus, the sadists can wear slippers and the masochists can go barefoot. Win win.

4 Likes

Apparently Trump just declared an Amber Alert in Ontario.

(Stupid companies that do a quicky port and can’t be arsed to change their resourcestrings in sub-projects! I wonder what the French version says?)

5 Likes

Brassieres in the street. Spotted around the corner from my youngest’s school. (This is a couple of years after we found a pair of discarded trousers on the sidewalk at her school)

7 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

Just in case you already know you’re going to need seat-fillers at your 4th of July bar-b-que this summer…

1 Like

Misread that as ‘Tactical Bible’, but I guess that’s what it is to some people already…

4 Likes

Don’t forget the antlers! You can’t have a good 4th of July without antlers.

9 Likes