I'm looking for artists for an independent game

The time has come, once again I’m in a quest to develop an independent game.

If you want to know who the heck am I, please read here.

With Evilot, we had a successful kickstarter, we were selected for Startup Chile, recorded our soundtrack with the Macedonian Radio Symphonic Orchestra, and more.

But the motivation for that project was business.

This time I’m taking the dive alone, without public relations agencies, without aiming to raise capital, government funding, investors, or the desire to become a millionaire, life is too short to worry about that crap.

This time I aim to develop the game I’ve always wanted to play, listen to feedback and simply develop the best game I can develop, even if it takes a couple of years.

I am currently developing the framework to quickly go through development once the design is ready, but I want to push forward with the visual aspect of the game.

So what I’m looking at this stage is to see all portfolios of artists and illustrators that I can manage within a month or two (starting tomorrow until the end of February, or a little longer if I get too many portfolios). And I’ll be publishing my opinion on said portfolios on a tumblr dev blog I’m setting up at the moment.

At the end of the month I’ll put together a selection of potential artists and I will commission sketches (paid), for a poster which in turn will be the main game menu.

If you are interested in participating, please send me an email with a link to your portfolio: fbudinichd@gmail.com

If you have any question, please ask!

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed after 1113 days. New replies are no longer allowed.