Improve your handwriting with this simple daily practice

Funny, my cursive is much more legible than my standard writing. When I’m scratching out notes it tends to be a weird mix of cursive and standard. Basically whatever flows in such a way that I can write it really fast.

2 Likes

Diversitye isse for DIPswytches, leyte curssiv fye dislabbled inytterprett errs lye.
I’mma need pix to see what kind of thing has to die.

1 Like

Cursive that is functional for both writing and maximizing legibility is doable, which is usually what most schools teach (or used to). Older styles of cursive emphasize more on writing style, which makes cursive infinitely harder to read. Both things i’m sure you know, but i did want to point out that cursive can be made easier or hard to read. That being said i much prefer printing, though i write in a mix of cursive and print though its like 80% print.

But your point does remind me when i was trying to read some old document online that was fully in cursive and it was done so flowery that i just could not make heads or tails of it.

Something about the scratching of a fountain pen on paper just gives me the willies.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.