Impudence 0.1

What?!! Damn it. I googled super hard. Lemme check out what @gwwar has.

@discbot roll 1d6 for Facilitator comprehension

@Ignatius the d6 dice reads: 1 for Facilitator comprehension

4 Likes

Gods damn it. Alright. Even if we don’t use the suggested rolling scheme (roll against only one category, +/- based on upbringing and rank as appropriate), please use[/spoiler]

@discbot 1d6
@discbot 2d6
or
@discbot 3d6
[spoiler]for your dice rolls.
1 Like

[spoiler]That’s discbot, as opposed to dicebot.

I don’t mean to imply we should switch to discbot, as I’m sure your rolls are fair. I just never heard of those alpha-echo dice. But whatever works! I’m having fun as it is ![/spoiler]

1 Like

[spoiler]It was a homebrew idea I came up with because googling suggested that there weren’t any built in options on Discourse and I wasn’t about to request that a third party plugin be enabled on BBS.

I wasn’t thrilled with how Alpha-Bravo worked anyway but since I started Impudence for others to use also, it’s not totally wasted time since I can still include those (hopefully improved) instructions in the release for anyone who doesn’t have a dice bot available.

I’m super happy you introduced me to gwwar’s work. Just annoyed at myself for not figuring out there was another option available. I guess I should have read a little further into Badass Dragons. :sweat:[/spoiler]

1 Like

Just don’t roll anything to wacky.

1 Like

Maxwell awoke up with a jolt at the sound of the slamming hatch. That damn space narcolepsy, you never know when it will strike.

"Ok, so what have we got here? Two non-standard devices. Both fairly crudely wired into the ship’s circuits. Looks like the one with the green light was put here to keep that hatch shut and prevent anyone from messing with this beeping one… "

Realising he was going to need help figuring out what to do with the beeping device, Maxwell grabbed the wires coming from the hatch-closing device and yanked them out. The green light on it flicked back to red momentarily before going out. Device disabled, Max pounded on the hatch and yelled, “Hey, are you still out there? You should be able to open this hatch now! Hello? Anyone? Anyone? Bew-Lerr?” (Max sometimes unconsciously slipped into Calapsian Androidese at moments of extreme duress)

Triple Redundancy and You##

The non-standard devices suddenly power back up and start beeping. Electric tendrils reach out for mains power and after a half second, connect back up to the mains. The devices beep at you disapprovingly, like an annoyed astromech.

And then reinforce their power with plate mail.

AP: 1 (3 total)

:laughing: Remember to roll. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @Ignatius. I’m such a muppet, I can’t believe I forgot to roll! I’m out for a few days, will pick up again when I can (assuming the game isn’t over by then!)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 263 days. New replies are no longer allowed.