Indica and sativa: chemistry expert debunks the long-held cannabis stereotypes

That being my first try, I have no experience, but I do have mass, so I guess that gives me some tolerance. Although I can’t say I had a really noticeable, I recall feeling like some of my usual runaway brain processes calmed down, bringing me more into the moment (at least until I fell asleep!) I do know that even with the little effect I had, I liked the experience better than the once or twice in my life I’ve been drunk! (Haven’t drank in almost 20 years.)

Actually, I do know that one - my uncle had a copy of it. I seem to recall it was also available at Spencers in my teen years (1980’s), but I’ve never actually played it.

That description sounds a lot like waiting up from a low blood sugar faint! (Including the part where I scared the hell out of the partner that was dealing with it.) We were at a kink event at a campground, so luckily we had medics on the grounds that we trusted.

Absolutely, thank you! My partner that was with me didn’t have anything that night, just in case. Something I really appreciated.

3 Likes

Oh! Yeah, I know people that do breath play, including a few seconds of drop. No kids, don’t do this at … well, anywhere, really.

1 Like

hey, man. grew up in rural BFTexass and i knew what you were talking about when i read that in your first post. really stupid and gross.
of course i played.

eta: happy 420! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Happened to me in grammar school. The bastardo let me go and I bumped my head on the pavement pretty hard. Not recommended for anyone never mind children. Did you know Spenser Gifts used to sell live burros as pets?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.