Ingenuity, defined

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/11/13/ingenuity-defined.html

9 Likes

It’s merely a bit of realism - inside every horse’s stomach is a child’s head, after all.

31 Likes

But do we really know the order in which that happened?

8 Likes

True definition of having your head up your ass…or pony.

12 Likes

I had that same dream. Woke up screaming. Am I the only one?

11 Likes

This got me thinking: what happens when they run out of children to enslave?

4 Likes

Cory, I really expected that was going to be one of Posey’s hacks!

-jeff

1 Like

pony play is getting so weird these days…

10 Likes

“Metaphor(s) anyone? Anyone? Metaphor(s)? Metaphor(s) anyone?”

“Jesus Christ, where is that fucking Metaphor(s)?”

“Metacognitioniski?”

wait…the tail doesn’t match the mane…drapes and curtains…they need better attention to detail.

1 Like

That’s got to bring a whole other level of unusual to play involving these…

5 Likes

It’s a metaphor for the human condition, where everyone is a horses ass, and have their head in their ass. There’s 12 other meanings, but they only make sense in the ancient sumerian.

2 Likes

I’ve done necropsies on dozens of horses (back in veterinary school pathology rotations), and I can absolutely certify that this is true.

This is also why you’re not supposed to pull on a horses’ tail. It’s amazingly painful and damaging if the child head gets yanked out of the anus.

14 Likes

…and did anyone open the doll’s head?

16 Likes

Russia is north of China.

2 Likes

Japan used to make tin toys from cut-up soda cans. And once my dad stripped our (reasonably expensive) couch so he could re-upholster it, to find that the frame was made from old shipping pallets.

6 Likes

Funnily enough, ‘premium’ furniture manufacturer Gillow & Co. (later Waring & Gillow) was founded in Lancaster to use the mahogony crates used to import rum from the West Indies.

[Yes, that means Lancaster was an axis of the slave trade]

It’s doll’s heads all the way down.

1 Like

The horse is a natural blonde.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.