Inside the ancient dying art of Iron Crotch Kung Fu

A married couple on their second honeymoon came across a circus they had visited on their first honeymoon. on their first honeymoon the circus had a performer that would unzip his fly and proceed to break open walnuts by hitting them once with his p_n_s , Now on their second honey moon they were curious to see if he was still there so they bought tickets and took their seats and indeed he was there, only this time 30 years later he was breaking open coconuts. The couple was so amazed they approached him after the performance to inquire “we saw you 30 years ago breaking walnuts and now you are breaking coconuts it is so unbelievable how can this be?” the man shrugged his shoulders and replied “well my vision isn’t what it used to be”

3 Likes

Way to go, Wang!

I’ve seen that.
I’m sure your guy was right.

I’ve also seen that these guys hang significant weight from their genitals.
It kind of leaves out the ladies though, dunn’it?

Genital lifting? Nah, ladies can still do that.

1 Like

Aren’t the chains from the swinging log supposed to be anchored by the nipples, or is this guy just a lightweight?

I’m suspicious that this is one more form of the ancient art of bullshido. Taking the hit to the thighs, or jumping backwards…

2 Likes

Isn’t Juntun village where they have that marvellous male soprano choir?

2 Likes

This one’s been checked out pretty thoroughly and passed. The testicles are extra suceptible to pain, not damage, is why they hurt so much. It’s really just being able to ignore the pain. Though everyone who does it seems to use the same “Qi” breathing method, which I suspect makes it easier to use mind-over-pain techniques.

Chinese guy from Hong Kong here. I need to tell all my western friends this “ancient dying art” is very much alive, as performances by conmen all over our wonderful motherland named China.

Except for martial arts used in street fighting, all such performances are most likely fake. Lots of people believe they are real though, like what I have embedded here.

Turned out these tricks are all fake. I’m pretty sure many people at one point (even in Hong Kong) believed they were real (as he appeared on many legit charity shows ten / twenty years ago) and donated money. He would get all my respect if he just called him a magician.

“Kung Fu Master” drinking boiling oil, eating burning charcoal, balancing himself on spears, etc.: (00:00-00:40)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.