Iran sacks state TV chief after uncensored broadcast of Jackie Chan sex scene

He only works with sharpened blades during it, too.

2 Likes

Am I insane in thinking that we’d be a lot healthier and happier a culture if we didn’t pretend that sex was something only flat-bellied people in their 20s do? I mean, I know it’s absolutely disgusting to imagine a middle aged person enjoying anything, let alone his or her sexuality, but hey, your genitals don’t fall off at the age of 40. (At the age of 43, they do grow mysterious shining feathers and sing in the night, though, so get ready for that)

17 Likes

Who was a pretty much an unnoticeable extra in one scene.

The costar of that film, Carole Bouquet was for my money one of the best Bond foils. (Diana Rigg still holds the #1 spot for me)

1 Like

didn’t I read somewhere in Iran everyone has sat. dishes to get real television and bypass censorship despite them being banned

3 Likes

Perhaps I’m bit of a conservative codger. I am over 50 and a grandfather. Jackie Chan is not exactly well known for his intimate physical roles, so doing a sex scene in the late years seems out of character and a bit creepy imo. And that’s like, just my opinion.

2 Likes

Hope you all enjoy theocracy, because we’re getting one here.

Looks like the movie has been entirely banned in China so Iran are actually being moderate about this. I can’t find a link to the sex scene.

I may have to check this movie out just to see the woman who can match all of Jackie’s moves but backwards while wearing high heels and stockings.

3 Likes

I always thought “fun police” was a joke. Turns out Iran doesn’t even know what a joke is.

1 Like

I agree, I think even the most liberal of nations would ban it on grounds of being creepy.

1 Like

I applaud the persistence and research capabilities of Iran’s State TV chief to even find a film with a Jackie Chan sex scene in it.

I have to wade through more than 20 of his films at a time just to find him kissing someone let alone “getting freaky”.

oof. It doesn’t exactly feel right to like your comment, but I feel ya’…

(and this is also why I’m firmly not on the impeach Trump bandwagon)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.