Is this a photo of the elusive and creepy Jersey Devil?

The real question is whether it’s PhotoShop, or the more traditional kind of fake photo you make with models, such as a toy goat and some wing and string. It looks good enough to be the latter.

1 Like

…had to shake my head a few times when I thought I saw a llama. If that wasn’t enough

In what speculative fiction universe does “if that wasn’t enough” ever make sense to utter following “when I thought I saw a llama?”

Seriously! Like, I dunno… I have had such an awful day! I got canned. The car broke down. I thought I saw a llama… If that wasn’t enough for me to lose my religion, then I don’t even know where my pants are!

3 Likes

“Apparently it looks like a kangaroo with a goat’s head, bat wings,
cloven hooves, and the forked tail of, you guessed it, a devil.”

Looks like a made up dog.

I was thinking a squirrel falling from one of those trees. Tail curled tight over its back, wind blowing its fur around.

1 Like

Yeah, llamas aren’t really that uncommon on farms.

“Look! Up in the sky! It’s a bird!
“It’s a plane!!
“What the hell are you two so excited about?”

2 Likes

You guys don’t know from fun. I’ve been playing long distance Cards Againt Humanity with a jersey devil, a sasquatch (he is named Jeff), and a hyper intelligent Manatee for years.

I really need to switch to chess or something, the devil is messed up.

2 Likes

daz studio ; not photoshoppe or gimp ~ i can tell from the pixels ~ ok , mayyyybe blender with a plugin ~

1 Like

A live dog would be contorting itself as it flew through the air after being thrown. (stop tossing your pets for youtube people!) That goat doll/ stuffed goat / stuffed / doll dog with horns glued on and things that look nothing like wings retains the position it would have standing upright.

Even if there were such a thing as a jersey devil, and there is such a thing but it is a fictional thing created to sell papers & penny-dreadfuls, it wouldn’t fly with wings looking like that. Too awful difficult & uncomfortable, imagine sex but while keeping your hips, shoulders, knees, elbows & wrists fixed in place.

Surely we can do better than this people! C’mon hoaxsters, give us something good for a change!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.