Israel versus Palestine, Lebanon, Iran, Syria, aid workers, and journalists. 2023-24

He knows the offensive in Gaza is nearing its end, one way (completed genocide) or the other (negotiated cease fire.) To stay out of prison, he needs a war, and Lebanon to the north is a convenient place to go next. I hate it, but I really think this is the logic.

7 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes

Q:

A:

Russia has to rely on mostly bot farms to influence US policy and elections. Reality is what you can get away with.

2 Likes

Last part of that is about hasbara.

5 Likes
7 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Israeli doctor says detained Palestinians are undergoing ‘routine’ amputations for handcuff injuries, Haaretz reports

5 Likes
5 Likes

I keep reposting this:

Q Mr. President, do you hold Iran responsible for the death of those three Americans?

THE PRESIDENT: I do hold respon- — them responsible in the sense that they’re supplying the weapons to the people who did it.

4 Likes
3 Likes

1h ago13.44 BST

Bodies of at least 55 Palestinians killed in Israeli attacks on Al-Nuseirat and other areas in central Gaza, and dozens wounded, in the attacks, arrived on Saturday at Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital, the health ministry said.

The hospital, one of the only hospitals still functioning in Gaza, has been currently operating via one power generator and could go out of service while dozens of injured were still on the streets, a spokesperson from the health ministry said in front of the hospital.

Israeli forces rescued four hostages alive in a special operation from two separate locations in the central Gaza area of Al-Nuseirat on Saturday, the military said.

1h ago14.01 BST

Netanyahu says Israel does not give into terror, committed to free all hostages

Prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Saturday that Israel does not give into terrorism and that it is operating “creatively and bravely” to bring home the hostages held by Hamas in Gaza.

“We are committed to do so in the future as well. We will not let up until we complete the mission and return home all the hostages - both those alive and dead,” Netanyahu said.

4 Likes
7 Likes

Government media office: Death toll in central Gaza risen to 210

27 minutes ago

The Palestinian government media office in Gaza has said that the death toll from Israel’s attack on central Gaza has risen to 210, with 400 more wounded.

6 Likes

Netanyahu’s government just got a whole lot more popular in Israel.

4 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes