Israel versus Palestine, Lebanon, Iran, Syria, aid workers, and journalists. 2023-24

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

UN Human Rights Office in Palestine horrified by pattern of Israeli strikes on schools in Gaza and use of lethal force in the West Bank

2 Likes
5 Likes

Al-Ahram Weekly:

2000-2024: Timeline of Israeli assassinations

2 Likes

This is one of those ‘accidentally said the quiet part out loud’ moments. The only way anyone could ever come to this kind of conclusion would be if you had such a deep and ingrained us vs. them tribalism mentality that you legitimately don’t believe the ‘them’ to be humans anymore.

Once you reach that level, then things like “kill 1M enemy civilians to save the life of 1 of our soldiers” start to become entirely reasonable and justified…

3 Likes

(Fake image deleted)

6 Likes

What The Wtf GIF by MIA GLADSTONE

5 Likes
6 Likes

5 Likes
4 Likes

2 Likes
3 Likes

I’ve seen several clips of Israeli tourists in Japan heckling and getting in the face of Japanese pro-Palestine protestors. The hubris likely has something to do with this, despite the statement that this was about security, not politics.I was also very happy forgetting that Rahm Emanuel exists.

Also, this:

At the 79th Peace Memorial Ceremony in Hiroshima, Gov. Hidehiko Yuzaki indirectly criticized Israel & others engaging in wars against civilian populations. The cameraman appears to linger on Israel’s Amb. to Japan Gilad Cohen as Gov. Yuzaki condemns war crimes & the violation of international law.

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnewsvideo/comments/1elidfq/at_the_79th_peace_memorial_ceremony_in_hiroshima/

3 Likes
2 Likes

Well, thanks god for that…

Lame ducks still have a voice. Hers will only get louder until November with nothing to lose. Godspeed.
I wish this lame duck Squad member had the clout of a sitting lame duck President.
She’s got a conscience and a loud voice.

1 Like
2 Likes
3 Likes