It's on: House Democrats introduce their promised Net Neutrality legislation

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/03/07/ed-markeys-revenge.html

8 Likes

Good!

3 Likes

64b

7 Likes

I’m glad that new net neutrality legislation is coming.
I’m less glad that trying and failing to enact a policy supported by 83% of people is what passes for a victory in Congress

12 Likes

Good show, chaps! (And chapesses, of course - musn’t be sexist these PC days). I’ve been following all this balderdash very closely from across the pond and I’ve been amazed at the amount of alleged corruption (denied by all, of course!) that seems to be rife from Trumpites and their followers. We, of course, are having to contend with the dreaded EU article 13, which (if passed - perish the thought) will break the net in a way that wasn’t thought possible, so think of us as well - please!

kate-middleton-eye-roll

7 Likes

That moment when someone tries too hard to show how ‘woke’ they are and it just ends up being awkward.

7 Likes

I mean, like treating women like people is such a huge burden on some men, that they need to constantly point to outside pressure as the only reasons they’re not being sexist dicks…

9 Likes

While they’re at it, if they could make it a felony just to be Ajit Pai, that’d be great.

6 Likes

It’s on, Congress

It’s off, Senate

It’s on, Congress

It’s off, Senate

It’s on, Congress

It’s off, Senate

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.