Javascript dress

JavaScript dress?

It’s very functional, but you have to work a bit to make it classy.

13 Likes

I’m actually working on a prototype right now. I had hoped I would inherit more of my mothers methods of sewing, but sadly we didn’t interface enough when she was around…

6 Likes

fucking revelation. I love to draw, and my wife loves to sew…and we have a tiny daughter. Things are going to be different from here on out…

9 Likes

The Javascript dress is a prototype for a classless society.

9 Likes

Posted without comment:

5 Likes

Would you describe your sewing skills as… functional?

3 Likes

I’m sorry - what language is represented by the rectangular black bikini?

Looks again

Oh, sorry. Dartmouth BASIC, obviously, anything to do with functions has to be kept away from the user.

Looks again

Oh.

7 Likes

That image is exactly how I believe the Regex Goddesses watch me as I struggle to write regex expressions: Disdain, disgust, and disavowal.

7 Likes

The only thing that you could accessorize that dress with would be a perl necklace.

7 Likes

Can they weave me a custom brocade? It would be fitting.

1 Like

same with this one

4 Likes

At least it doesn’t use jQuery.

2 Likes

Well, the zipper does…

1 Like

I’ll second that… they do good work. I had to match a fabric that’s no longer made and they did an excellent job.

3 Likes

Noooo!!! jQuery is everywhere, even where you don’t want it to be.

3 Likes

Oh my god, y’all are awesome. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool, thank you! (I’ll be sharing this with the students in our CS department, of course.)

2 Likes

Those posts have been eaten. but seeing as some found them informative.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’d already bookmarked them (and sent links to our CS Lab manager), but I was wondering about them being eaten. I know people share links all the time, but guess with the account from which they were posting seemingly being from the site …?

Anyway, seems like a cool site. I even confirmed that they do carry things in my size!

3 Likes

THE "ART"WORK - IT BURNS

1 Like