Jeffrey Epstein is dead of hanging in Manhattan jail, authorities say they failed to prevent suicide

@xeni: And all of his billions, you say, will be seized and given to non-profits that help victims of sexual abuse? Yay!

36 Likes

Where is she? I read that she fell off of the grid and was skipping around in Europe.

Rhetorical. She’ll prob end up the same way Jeff has.

6 Likes

because, heaven forbid, if Epstein confessed everything, Hillary wouldn’t make it to the White house in 2020.

giphy

31 Likes

Er, so what is it that you’re saying?

Saying something and then “not saying something” isn’t not saying something.

5 Likes

I’m not sure where she is, but the lawyers she’s paying to defend her in the civil cases do. The question is, will they tell the authorities or the blackmail “victims” first (haha, trick question!).

Not just the alt-right. Mainstream conservatives are already doing this. The Qanon people are going to be engaging in even more convoluted pretzel logic, and the real right-wing crazies are going to be more focused on Prince Andrew and the reptilians. But this strain of political syphilis will be showing up to some degree in the brains of CNN panel show guests and, of course, all over Fox News.

20 Likes

Pretty common for defendants to spend months or even years awaiting trial.

9 Likes

Oh you. You and your known unknown knowns!

13 Likes

Bet our Glorious Leader paid a pretty penny to have this “problem” resolved. Also betting those guards involved in the murder will be directing departments within the Reich next week…MAGA?

4 Likes

The folks over at the Miami Herald deserve a medal for helping to take this POS down.

Kudos.

33 Likes

The Breitbart comments are full of “Arkanicide”.

3 Likes

It’s quite possible that this was a genuine suicide; based on what I’ve seen, Epstein must have known he was about to get nailed to the wall, and spend a long time, possibly the rest of his life, in prison as a known child molester. Him deciding to take the quick way out wouldn’t be too surprising.

However, due to the circumstances, it sure looks goddamn suspicious. I hope the investigations continue, and that his collaborators, like Ghislaine Maxwell, and customers get outed and punished.

46 Likes

Gotta fragment till The Truth!!

1 Like

The Prince Andrew angle is bad. Those photos are inappropriate for a grown man, let alone a “royal”.

9 Likes

Yeah- I’m feeling al Parallax View about this one.

Some very powerful people are breathing sighs of relief.

15 Likes

Frankie was interested in protecting someone else - do you really get that vibe from a Jeff?

10 Likes

I have no doubt it was a genuine suicide. My doubts are more about the completely ineffectual “suicide watch.”

18 Likes

And his prison time would have almost certainly have been all in solitary. He couldn’t go out in gen-pop and expect to live. Convicts despise child molesters and he would have had a target painted on his back.

5 Likes

Sure - if the Clintons were that deadly - why is Trump alive?

30 Likes

Because he’s their puppet!!

(I do not believe this bullshit idea)

23 Likes

I find it surprising that there is similar amounts of evidence linking Trump and Clinton to Epstein.

…but plenty of people on the left are open to the idea Clinton could be implicated, but very few on the right.

7 Likes