Jerk with drone frightens man

There’s a big open field down the street from me (former farmland donated to town) where lots of quadcopter and plane enthusiasts routinely gather. It’s on my way home from work so it’s nice to pull in and watch for a little while to relax. In the right setting it can be entertaining for everyone.

Or if they’re not there I can watch a bunch of dudes playing cricket while I scratch my head in confusion.

4 Likes

This is not a funny joke, what if something bad happens to the old man.

I suspect the original BB poster, @frauenfelder, agrees with you:

Here we see a drone operator pestering a man who appears frightened and confused. It’s a shame the man didn’t have a shotgun to take care of the pesky flying contraption.

A shotgun came to mind for me too.

3 Likes

I was just thinking that it reminded me of the family farm in Texas back in they day. And between the heat and the fire ants, it kinda sucked.

Am I wrong in thinking that the man looks to be aiming a bola at the drone a couple of times?

Also, drone operator is an asshole.

2 Likes

I know, right?

That’s okay. Could you fly it over Mar-a-lago? Low…fast… and for as long as possible?

2 Likes

So exhilarating :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know about that. I don’t want to risk getting waterboarded in Gitmo.

1 Like

Take 'em out… with a spear.

2 Likes

Besides the specific Presidential Exclusion Zone (PEZ), isn’t it close to an airport?

So, no can do even under the slack hobby model aircraft rules. The geo-fencing on DJI drones would probably stop one from taking off or flying into the area.

1 Like

thanks john didn’t work for me either. damn whippersnappers

I’m mostly against shooting people, but drones operated by assholes (brones?)…fire away.

Oh NOW everyone is pro-gun :wink:

Should start at 1:20 - relevant part is like 15 secs long.

2 Likes

And then there are drones that are jerks.

Love this!

A shotgun would work but a wrist rocket (pictured below) is less likely to harm bystanders. On a practical note it’s basically silent, lessening the chances that The Man can find you if he sides with the drone operator

It’s a shame the man didn’t have a shotgun to take care of the pesky flying contraption.

Right. Because what awkward social interaction isn’t improved by one party weilding a firearm?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.