Jim Cramer nutted himself on his show because neither Trump or Biden advocated for socialized health care or banking reforms

He talked about the debate on Mad Money. I know these 8 minutes are going to piss off alot of people here.

Jim Cramer nutted himself on his show

Ewwww…

8 Likes

I can barely understand this guy’s speech patterns.

2 Likes

Yeah, no one needed that mental image.

4 Likes

If his goal is to make people money, his show would be 30 seconds long:

“Invest your excess money in an index fund. Fees are minimal and they perform equally or better than heavily managed funds or stocks over time. Period. Done.”

I guess that would put a hurt on his grift, though.

8 Likes

I mean, he did mention index funds in the first 50 seconds and dance all over the “buy” button on his soundboard. So maybe the Cramer rule is to only watch the first 50 seconds before he starts whining about the poor maligned healthcare companies?

1 Like

I don’t mean his show would be 30 seconds per episode. I mean 30 seconds, ever. No repeats, no extensions.

10 Likes

I’m not going so far as to claim that Mr. Cramer actually is a sleeper agent for international communism, sent to infiltrate mass media and discredit capitalism from within; it’s just not as easy as it might be to think of ways he could be doing a better job of acting like one.

1 Like

If they had mentioned it, maybe that’s a valid response.

But ew, absolutely :grimacing:

2 Likes

Cramer’s an idiot, and anyone who follows him for investment advice is deserving what they get.

2 Likes

I don’t have 8 minutes of my life to give Cramer - what’s the gist?

4 Likes

tenor (3)

(basically)

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.