Jim Meskimen impersonates 20 celebs in 2 minutes in remarkable deepfake video

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/18/jim-meskimen-impersonates-20-c.html

6 Likes

Holy Fuckadoodle! That was impressive.

I’m looking foward to watching “2 Casa 2 Blanca” starring Humphrey Bogart, Ingrid Bergman, Peter Lorre and Claude Rains.

I’m not looking forward to never knowing if anything in the media is even vaguely “real”.

8 Likes

@frauenfelder Reboing. Beschizza’d

6 Likes

I was most interested in how it seemed to take him a few words to truly settle into each new voice, almost as though the face and the voice transitioned in together.

5 Likes

I am not sure what his actual face looks like anymore I just wonder who he is next.

This is like Clayman from Batman in real life.

I am now honestly deeply frightened that I can see something of this technological level halfway through life I can’t imagine how this is going to be abused but I guarantee you it will be nothing but

3 Likes

I’ll just leave this here.

3 Likes

Future fakes news will be taken to whole other level. Sex tapes, confessions caught on hidden camera, public announcements… We have people who don’t trust science now, imagine when they see Einstein confessing the Earth is flat.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.