Joe Biden questions Trump's moral center

It made ME tear up… my Trump Club membership card!

/waits for audience

I’m kidding of course. I’ve always wanted Trump to go on fire.

2 Likes

Malarkey ALWAYS approves of Joe Biden’s message!

4 Likes

He’s a generic democrat expressing a sentiment that everyone would have agreed with 15 years ago. The country had to go batshit crazy in order for anyone to find this moving.

3 Likes

Ain’t gonna happen; Biden is a dedicated servant of the banksters.

5 Likes

He may even have manspread right onto your seat on the Acela train.

1 Like

…Short and stubby, like his…fingers.

3 Likes

Well Biden is from Delaware, “The Usary State.”

2 Likes

We’d need to get bribery out of government first: http://www.wolf-pac.com/ is one effort on this.

4 Likes

I stopped taking the train to work every morning before the Acela came on-line, so I only ever saw him get aboard the Metroliner. :slight_smile:

We prefer to think of ourselves as “The Chemical Capital of the World”. No, wait, that one’s obsolete. How about “Second Highest Cancer Rate in the Nation?” Wait, nobody wants to get beat by Louisiana. Um, “Highest Percentage of Millionaires State?” Aw, hell, that’s gone too, now even Virginia is beating us.

I guess we’ll have to settle for Bankster Cash Hideout after all? No, no, I got it: Corporate Capital of the World.

5 Likes

I want to make a joke about tootsie roll pops and moral centres, but my brain keeps NOPEing out.

2 Likes

The “Just Bigger than Rhode Island State”?

3 Likes

It’s been here a long time. My dad, back in the 60’s or 70’s used to call it “The hell with you, Jack, I’m all right.” Reagan made it national policy, and the suckers who vote that way don’t realize that it’s the rich now that are saying it about them.

3 Likes

He has some morals. Like he hasn’t committed incest, despite admitting to temptation in regards to his own daughter.

Sure, it’s a low bar, but he has at least one scruple. I’m sure that extensive research might even find another moral point that he possesses in common with more widely accepted morality, and potentially even as many as three!

4 Likes

Ugh, too true. Maybe the best way to manipulate the masses has long been to convince them that you’re not manipulating them.

9 Likes

Everyone should learn physics & chemistry. It evaporates upwards.

6 Likes

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.