John Lennon's murderer denied parole

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/08/24/john-lennons-murderer-denied.html

3 Likes

parole

thank you!

2 Likes
1 Like

Good on you for leaving that loser’s name out of the headline.

8 Likes

De nada.
That’s what I live for :wink:

1 Like

It still hurts. I like that wording, acknowledging that while no life is more important than another, they can’t ignore the depth of loss and pain for so many people.

2 Likes

Good. Why we as a society even consider letting out ANY cold-blooded, premeditated murderer is beyond me.

2 Likes

I heard it from Howard Cosell.

1 Like

It’s funny how one insect, can damage… So much grain. [Elton John]

1 Like

And then they proceed to undermine what that statement.

I’m not feeling charitable about this because it just came up again that a parole board, for the fourth time, is recommending parole for someone who killed a policeman 39 years ago. Of course, law enforcement is freaking out as usual and Gov. Brown has always overruled the parole board. Even though supposedly no one person’s life is any more valuable than another’s life

1 Like

It would make me very upset to see John Lennon’s killer out on the talk shows, hawking a book or whatever. I don’t know what it says about me, but I haven’t forgiven him yet, and probably never will.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.