Julian Assange mistakenly offers dirt on Dem senator to Sean Hannity parody account

Except, if that were true, he’d at some point publish a leak that embarrassed the Republicans.
He never has!
Not once.

5 Likes

https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Bush-Blair_Memo

https://www.wikileaks.org/wiki/Rumsfeld_Updated_Army's_Continuity_of_Operations_Plan_before_9/11

I mean, I get your point. But Wikileaks doesn’t need to focus on Republican stuff because a) they suck at tech, b) thy do a great job embarrassing themselves on their own, and c) he wants to see America tear itself apart. Targeting democrats is a great way to ensure that America is saddled with the worst leadership possible.

It’s not much of an ethos, but that’s all I can surmise.

2 Likes

Immediately post election he was attempting to get Trump to force the Oz government to appoint him as US ambassador.

2 Likes

That leak came out in 2010 so it doesn’t really support the idea that Assange has leaked info that hurts Republicans.

2 Likes

Maybe he figures that the best way to destroy America is to just let Trump do his thing.

2 Likes

Douchebags gonna douche!

1 Like

If there’s one thing a dirtbag can offer, it’s dirt.

Except that this might actually serve to bring people of both sides together, once they realized they’d all been “victims” of the false-dichotomy of R vs. D bullshit politics. That would, essentially, strengthen the USA, over time anyway.

Geez Julian you should know to stay away from private methods. You used to be a cool, name space respecting guy.

I think Turnbull would rather resign in favor of Tony Abbott than let that happen. Its the dumbest thing have ever heard of. If Julian thinks it could ever have worked, then he is totally beyond help.

1 Like

Delicious. I hope hay can be made of this. Wonder what Warner thinks?

Assange is a misogynistic dark enlightenment asshole. That’s my read.

2 Likes

I think you misspelled rapist.

That said, certain writers on this site will defend him no matter how much he rapes.

Prosecuting Assange for espionage would be difficult. Prosecutors would have to prove he specifically intended to aid a hostile foreign power or otherwise harm US national security.

What makes me think they will give it a go anyway?

(By the way Mike, the latest thinking seems to suggest the SVR not the GRU)

Never met him myself. Whats his sense of humor like? And surely he is a bit bored of Ecuadorean food by now? Weird that he subjects himself to house arrest for no reason.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.