Junior high school art teacher secretly sold students' paintings online without their consent

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/02/21/art-teacher-secretly-sells-students-paintings.html

9 Likes

That’s low.

16 Likes

Maybe the teacher can spin this as a piece called, “Strange Way To Hand In Your Resignation”?

9 Likes

No art that I created in junior high would have been purchased by anyone on the internet. I find it more amazing that the students are creating art worth selling than that a low life would try to take advantage of it.

Band name.

8 Likes

good thing the teacher wasnt only a greedy mf asshole, but also extremly stupid…

7 Likes

A criminal scumbag, certainly… but apparently pretty good at teaching kids to make art?

6 Likes

so, with the future exploitation already in mind…

e/ whos gonna bet this will be central to his non-apology? “I made you! made real artists out of you!”

6 Likes

In the future, the kids will type prompts for an “AI” to make art for them. Then a robot teacher will steal it and put it on Xitter, where bots will buy it.

6 Likes

Dude has a side hustle. What’s wrong with that? Capitalism FTW, amirght? /s

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.